If you are getting into ICO's, do it for the quick hit and get out or look for the proper ideas with proven board members, forecasts etc. Think about their idea...
David Mondrus News
David Mondrus is the CEO of Trive — a blockchain-based science global consensus search engine — and CEO of consulting and development firm Blockchain Factory. David Mondrus specializes in e-commerce and social networks, and is an avid Bitcoin and Crypto Ledger enthusiast. David Mondrus’ Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013. Before that, he had been working as an e-commerce manager, internal consultant, engagement manager, and more. He holds an MBA in management from Columbia University. According to David Mondrus’ Linkedin and Twitter pages, he was born in Kiev and raised in New York. Besides that, David Mondrus and his wife were the first ones to get married on the blockchain in 2014.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18