If you are getting into ICO's, do it for the quick hit and get out or look for the proper ideas with proven board members, forecasts etc. Think about their idea...
David Mondrus News
David Mondrus is the CEO of Trive — a blockchain-based science global consensus search engine — and CEO of consulting and development firm Blockchain Factory. David Mondrus specializes in e-commerce and social networks, and is an avid Bitcoin and Crypto Ledger enthusiast. David Mondrus’ Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013. Before that, he had been working as an e-commerce manager, internal consultant, engagement manager, and more. He holds an MBA in management from Columbia University. According to David Mondrus’ Linkedin and Twitter pages, he was born in Kiev and raised in New York. Besides that, David Mondrus and his wife were the first ones to get married on the blockchain in 2014.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’