Ajay Banga, the CEO of Mastercard, has leveled a scathing attack on any and all cryptocurrencies that are not government mandated, calling them “junk”.
Deutsche Bundesbank News
- Japan: SBI Group Sets Up Spin-Off to Manufacture Crypto Mining Chips
- Western Union Partners With Stellar Collaborator Thunes for Mobile Wallet Transfers
- Bakkt Gets $740 Million Valuation But Investors Have Questions, Sources Reveal
- Blockchain in Biometrics Could be Used in Travel Security, US Customs Rep Says
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20