In order to become a validator on the Ethereum 2.0, one is required to maintain 32 Ether, worth of $5,300 at publishing time.
Devcon, short for a developer conference, is an event that gathers IT specialists to talk about some list of various topics, usually united by some shared idea. Devcon conferences are held by various IT companies, including both technology giants like IBM and Microsoft and smaller companies or technology startups. For example, the Ethereum Foundation held such events as the Devcon 3 conference, where Ethereum Team members spoke about new products, approaches and possibilities of the platform. Devcon conferences are held every year in different places and with different backgrounds, so every developer can find the event of his or her interest. Devcon conference in Las Vegas called DEF CON is held annually and is focused on digital security, hacking and privacy issues. The DEF CON team announced the next devcon conference in 2018 will be held August 9-12 in Caesar’s Palace & Flamingo.
- Alethea to Launch Decentralized Network for Deepfakes and Synthetic Content
- Canadian Regulator Issues New Guidance for Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Tron to Include Zcash-Based Privacy Features, Announces Trusted Setup Ceremony
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Bitcoin Price Already Up 25% in 2020 After Hitting $9,000