Ethereum’s most popular browser extension MetaMask reveals mobile app version at Devcon4 conference in Prague.
Devcon, short for a developer conference, is an event that gathers IT specialists to talk about some list of various topics, usually united by some shared idea. Devcon conferences are held by various IT companies, including both technology giants like IBM and Microsoft and smaller companies or technology startups. For example, the Ethereum Foundation held such events as the Devcon 3 conference, where Ethereum Team members spoke about new products, approaches and possibilities of the platform. Devcon conferences are held every year in different places and with different backgrounds, so every developer can find the event of his or her interest. Devcon conference in Las Vegas called DEF CON is held annually and is focused on digital security, hacking and privacy issues. The DEF CON team announced the next devcon conference in 2018 will be held August 9-12 in Caesar’s Palace & Flamingo.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06