The platform had previously undergone a private testnet release and will now gather feedback from users.
Digital Currency News
Digital currency is a type of currency that has no physical form and only exists in digital form. Digital currencies include virtual money and cryptocurrency. This digital money may be used as traditional money to buy and sell goods, but with the allowance of instant transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership. Digital money can be restricted to a certain community or be fully free for anyone to use. Digital money can also be decentralized or have a central authority over an emission process, can be backed by other currency or liquid asset, or work without any backing. Investing in digital currency has become very popular after the explosion of cryptocurrencies due to their volatility, which makes them a great speculation tool. Although digital currencies are useful and progressive, they are not yet widespread and most banks do not accept them.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- Overstock’s Blockchain Subsidiary Misses Target for $100 Million Capital Injection
- Official Chinese Currency Renminbi to Become Cryptocurrency, Expert Says
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth