A blockchain platform is planning to clamp down on counterfeit drugs and ensure patients are unable to order identical prescriptions from multiple pharmacies.
Drugs are any substance that is somehow consumed by an individual with a temporary effect on their physiological and often psychological state of their organism. Drugs are often used for medical purposes, such as anesthesia or as cures for psychological diseases. Still, most drugs have strong side effects with addiction being the most important one. As governmental drug control is often very strict, drug consumers try to find other means of purchasing the drug they want. Internet dark markets offer them the opportunity to buy drugs with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. The Bitcoin drug market is growing over time as more people get used to new payment technologies. Still, blockchain may be also used for developing legal drug purchasing systems. Blockchain technology may help with eliminating counterfeit drugs by recording all the information about licensed products.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25