A startup that never launched its ICO is on now sale on eBay for $60,000.
eBay is an American company providing services related to online trading and auction. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and currently the main office is headquartered in San Jose, CA. The latest news is all about eBay and cryptocurrency, as the platform has two options concerning it, which are accepting cryptocurrency for purchases and selling Bitcoin on eBay. In 2014, the administration of the company announced that it was considering integrating in eBay Bitcoin as a payment method. Besides that, selling cryptocurrency on eBay has become officially allowed just like any other physical kinds of goods. Nevertheless, on eBay, Bitcoin’s price can be much higher, relative to special exchanges.
- Bitmain Says Now-Lapsed IPO Made Firm More Transparent, Reveals Appointment of New CEO
- CoinMarketCap Will Alter Listing Metrics After Latest Fake Volume Research
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25