Here are a few websites that can help you finish your Christmas shopping using crypto.
eBay is an American company providing services related to online trading and auction. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and currently the main office is headquartered in San Jose, CA. The latest news is all about eBay and cryptocurrency, as the platform has two options concerning it, which are accepting cryptocurrency for purchases and selling Bitcoin on eBay. In 2014, the administration of the company announced that it was considering integrating in eBay Bitcoin as a payment method. Besides that, selling cryptocurrency on eBay has become officially allowed just like any other physical kinds of goods. Nevertheless, on eBay, Bitcoin’s price can be much higher, relative to special exchanges.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020