Leading South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb has partnered with Qoo10, an Asian e-commerce giant, to launch a joint payment service.
eBay is an American company providing services related to online trading and auction. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and currently the main office is headquartered in San Jose, CA. The latest news is all about eBay and cryptocurrency, as the platform has two options concerning it, which are accepting cryptocurrency for purchases and selling Bitcoin on eBay. In 2014, the administration of the company announced that it was considering integrating in eBay Bitcoin as a payment method. Besides that, selling cryptocurrency on eBay has become officially allowed just like any other physical kinds of goods. Nevertheless, on eBay, Bitcoin’s price can be much higher, relative to special exchanges.
- QuadrigaCX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Is Actually Convicted Criminal Omar Dhanani: Report
- Silvergate Bank Onboarded 59 New Crypto Customers in Q4 2018
- Cryptopia Crypto Exchange Resumes Trading on 40 Crypto Pairs
- Kakao Affiliate Dunamu Launches Blockchain Service Platform
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time