Bitstamp processed a very large sell order, while Bakkt’s bitcoin futures should be tested in July.
eBay is an American company providing services related to online trading and auction. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and currently the main office is headquartered in San Jose, CA. The latest news is all about eBay and cryptocurrency, as the platform has two options concerning it, which are accepting cryptocurrency for purchases and selling Bitcoin on eBay. In 2014, the administration of the company announced that it was considering integrating in eBay Bitcoin as a payment method. Besides that, selling cryptocurrency on eBay has become officially allowed just like any other physical kinds of goods. Nevertheless, on eBay, Bitcoin’s price can be much higher, relative to special exchanges.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24