Crypto worth billions upon billions of dollars has been lost to fraud. But what are the most common scams, and can they be stopped?
eBay is an American company providing services related to online trading and auction. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and currently the main office is headquartered in San Jose, CA. The latest news is all about eBay and cryptocurrency, as the platform has two options concerning it, which are accepting cryptocurrency for purchases and selling Bitcoin on eBay. In 2014, the administration of the company announced that it was considering integrating in eBay Bitcoin as a payment method. Besides that, selling cryptocurrency on eBay has become officially allowed just like any other physical kinds of goods. Nevertheless, on eBay, Bitcoin’s price can be much higher, relative to special exchanges.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving