The “collector’s must have” is a Casascius brass token that has the private key for one bitcoin embedded inside, the seller claims.
eBay is an American company providing services related to online trading and auction. The company was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and currently the main office is headquartered in San Jose, CA. The latest news is all about eBay and cryptocurrency, as the platform has two options concerning it, which are accepting cryptocurrency for purchases and selling Bitcoin on eBay. In 2014, the administration of the company announced that it was considering integrating in eBay Bitcoin as a payment method. Besides that, selling cryptocurrency on eBay has become officially allowed just like any other physical kinds of goods. Nevertheless, on eBay, Bitcoin’s price can be much higher, relative to special exchanges.
- $250K Bitcoin Price Prediction Is Now 'Conservative,' Says Tim Draper
- Joe Lubin: Only Conceptions of Bitcoin and Ethereum Were 'Immaculate'
- OKEx Korea Delists Monero, Dash, Privacy-Cryptos Over FATF Demands
- Binance CEO: Bitcoin Futures Platform ‘SAFU’ After Attack False Alarm
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX