The Federal Election Commission has opened a draft letter to the public, in which they approve of Omar Reyes’ 2020 congressional campaign incentives tokens.
An election is a type of formal decision-making process made by a population to choose an individual to hold public office. Elections are a crucial part of a democracy and for building strong governmental institutions. In countries with free and uncompromised elections, candidates need to perform at the top of their capabilities to gain enough votes to take the position they want or to stay in the position that that have already been holding for another term. However, elections results are often compromised by political powers that are in charge during the election. Current state of technology provides an opportunity to eliminate risks of malicious intervention into the voting process by performing elections using blockchain. Blockchain technology elections will record all the votes into a public blockchain with no possibility to change them afterwards.
- Bitcoin Dips Below $10,000 for the Second Time in July
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- Libra Vs. US Congress: All There Is to Know Ahead of Hearings
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM