A Ukrainian delegation led by an advisor to president met with Estonian authorities to get an expert evaluation of their e-government concept.
Estonia, or officially the Republic of Estonia, is a state located in northern Europe. Estonia is a member of the European Union and the main feature of its economy, compared with other countries of the Union, is its relatively low taxes. In terms of Bitcoin in Estonia, cryptocurrency is highly popular there and the country is in second place based on the number of internet searches for the term “Bitcoin,” after Russia. Estonia is considered to be a developed technological country. However, authorities do not accept virtual currencies as official tender and believe that its virtual area of circulation is too limited for national economic benefits or threats and, therefore, Estonian Bitcoin regulation remains uncertain.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06