Indian crypto exchange BuyUCoin has sealed regulatory approval from Estonia’s financial watchdog to expand its services abroad.
Estonia, or officially the Republic of Estonia, is a state located in northern Europe. Estonia is a member of the European Union and the main feature of its economy, compared with other countries of the Union, is its relatively low taxes. In terms of Bitcoin in Estonia, cryptocurrency is highly popular there and the country is in second place based on the number of internet searches for the term “Bitcoin,” after Russia. Estonia is considered to be a developed technological country. However, authorities do not accept virtual currencies as official tender and believe that its virtual area of circulation is too limited for national economic benefits or threats and, therefore, Estonian Bitcoin regulation remains uncertain.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst