The surge in Ethereum price is a reflection of increased adoption of the technology in the industry for BC development.
Ether.camp is a social project that organizes hackathons — a event when a large number of people meet to take part in cooperative computing programming. These ether.camp hackathons usually take several days, and a hackathon once took five weeks. The project was launched by Roman Mandeleil in 2014. Besides this, ether.camp includes projects that work as a popular Ethereum block explorer and smart contracts analysis tool provider. Every hackathon organized by ether.camp invites anyone interested to get involved with the next revolution in order to take cryptocurrency and blockchain ideas and make them a reality. Ether.camp provides all participants with the required tools and resources for their work. Besides that, every hackathon has a winner, which receives a $50,000 reward in the cryptocurrency of their preference. The list of hackathon projects can be seen on Ether.camp’s github page.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations