Major crypto exchange EXMO has signed a Letter of Intent for Canadian publicly-traded holding company GoverMedia Plus Canada to acquire the platform.
Exmo Finance LLP is a company that specializes in cryptocurrency trading. The Exmo trading platform was founded by Russian entrepreneurs Ivan Petuhovski and Pavel Lerner in 2013. Currently, the main office of Exmo is headquartered in Polegate, U.K. Besides this, the company also has an office in Barcelona. Initially, the company offered only the Exmo Bitcoin exchange platform. Nevertheless, after years of successful work, the Exmo exchange has expanded to a cryptocurrency platform that offers trading tools, a digital currencies wallet, application programming interface (API) abilities and the Exmo coin for operation within the platform. Exmo has positioned itself as an international cryptocurrency platform, as it has 10 languages available on its interface.
- Bitcoin Nears $3,750 as Top Cryptos See Moderate Gains
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18