Major crypto exchange EXMO has signed a Letter of Intent for Canadian publicly-traded holding company GoverMedia Plus Canada to acquire the platform.
Exmo Finance LLP is a company that specializes in cryptocurrency trading. The Exmo trading platform was founded by Russian entrepreneurs Ivan Petuhovski and Pavel Lerner in 2013. Currently, the main office of Exmo is headquartered in Polegate, U.K. Besides this, the company also has an office in Barcelona. Initially, the company offered only the Exmo Bitcoin exchange platform. Nevertheless, after years of successful work, the Exmo exchange has expanded to a cryptocurrency platform that offers trading tools, a digital currencies wallet, application programming interface (API) abilities and the Exmo coin for operation within the platform. Exmo has positioned itself as an international cryptocurrency platform, as it has 10 languages available on its interface.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA