Major crypto exchange EXMO has signed a Letter of Intent for Canadian publicly-traded holding company GoverMedia Plus Canada to acquire the platform.
Exmo Finance LLP is a company that specializes in cryptocurrency trading. The Exmo trading platform was founded by Russian entrepreneurs Ivan Petuhovski and Pavel Lerner in 2013. Currently, the main office of Exmo is headquartered in Polegate, U.K. Besides this, the company also has an office in Barcelona. Initially, the company offered only the Exmo Bitcoin exchange platform. Nevertheless, after years of successful work, the Exmo exchange has expanded to a cryptocurrency platform that offers trading tools, a digital currencies wallet, application programming interface (API) abilities and the Exmo coin for operation within the platform. Exmo has positioned itself as an international cryptocurrency platform, as it has 10 languages available on its interface.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails