Major crypto exchange EXMO has signed a Letter of Intent for Canadian publicly-traded holding company GoverMedia Plus Canada to acquire the platform.
Exmo Finance LLP is a company that specializes in cryptocurrency trading. The Exmo trading platform was founded by Russian entrepreneurs Ivan Petuhovski and Pavel Lerner in 2013. Currently, the main office of Exmo is headquartered in Polegate, U.K. Besides this, the company also has an office in Barcelona. Initially, the company offered only the Exmo Bitcoin exchange platform. Nevertheless, after years of successful work, the Exmo exchange has expanded to a cryptocurrency platform that offers trading tools, a digital currencies wallet, application programming interface (API) abilities and the Exmo coin for operation within the platform. Exmo has positioned itself as an international cryptocurrency platform, as it has 10 languages available on its interface.
- Binance Halts Trading to Resolve Technical Problem
- New Leaders at Bank for International Settlements Fintech and DLT Research Centers
- Coinbase Becomes Direct Visa Card Issuer With Principal Membership
- CFTC Letter Provides Little Clarity in Telegram’s Battle With SEC
- Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ) Resume Bull Run With Bitcoin Above $10K