Major crypto exchange EXMO has signed a Letter of Intent for Canadian publicly-traded holding company GoverMedia Plus Canada to acquire the platform.
Exmo Finance LLP is a company that specializes in cryptocurrency trading. The Exmo trading platform was founded by Russian entrepreneurs Ivan Petuhovski and Pavel Lerner in 2013. Currently, the main office of Exmo is headquartered in Polegate, U.K. Besides this, the company also has an office in Barcelona. Initially, the company offered only the Exmo Bitcoin exchange platform. Nevertheless, after years of successful work, the Exmo exchange has expanded to a cryptocurrency platform that offers trading tools, a digital currencies wallet, application programming interface (API) abilities and the Exmo coin for operation within the platform. Exmo has positioned itself as an international cryptocurrency platform, as it has 10 languages available on its interface.
- Trump Banning Bitcoin Is Feasible But Highly Unlikely, Says Economist
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Buterin Proposes Bitcoin Cash Integration to Scale Ethereum in Short Term
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K Support After a Volatile Weekend
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: BTC, LINK, XMR, BNB, XLM