Miners Beware - FairCoin Activates Cooperative Blockchain
FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014. An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution.
- Japan’s Central Bank Examines Central Bank Digital Currencies in New Report
- MIT Technology Review: Although Touted for Security, Blockchain Is Still Hackable
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- South Korean Capital to Invest Over $1 Billion in Fintech and Blockchain Startups by 2022
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18