It’s not everyday a billionaire calls for the release of a criminal. Tim Draper’s doing it twice.
The FBI, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a department of the United States Department of Justice. FBI is the domestic organ of the US’s national intelligence apparatus and, at the same time, the top law enforcement agency. It was founded in 1908 and the FBI headquarters is currently in Washington D.C. Though many activities of the FBI are unique, the functions of the agency are frequently compared with British and Russian organizations concerned with national security. In addition, the main difference between the FBI and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) is that the CIA specializes on operations abroad while the FBI works predominantly within the country. The president of the United States appoints the FBI director to the position.
- Japanese Ex-Central Banker: Libra Spurred Us to Take CBDCs Seriously
- OKEx at Davos: Blockchain Best Placed to Meet the Needs of the Unbanked
- Chinese Experts Suggest Using Blockchain Tech in ‘Social Credit’ System
- Singapore Gov’t, Mastercard and Mitsubishi Form Alliance to Digitize Trade
- Bitcoin Price Tightens as Traders Prepare for a Second Shot at $9.2K