French police have located the server of a massive botnet, which had previously been utilized by hackers for XRM cryptojacking.
The FBI, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a department of the United States Department of Justice. FBI is the domestic organ of the US’s national intelligence apparatus and, at the same time, the top law enforcement agency. It was founded in 1908 and the FBI headquarters is currently in Washington D.C. Though many activities of the FBI are unique, the functions of the agency are frequently compared with British and Russian organizations concerned with national security. In addition, the main difference between the FBI and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) is that the CIA specializes on operations abroad while the FBI works predominantly within the country. The president of the United States appoints the FBI director to the position.
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200