A U.S.-based lawyer linked with the OneCoin scam allegedly helped Ruja Ignatova, the principal accused in the OneCoin scam, launder over $400 million.
The FBI, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a department of the United States Department of Justice. FBI is the domestic organ of the US’s national intelligence apparatus and, at the same time, the top law enforcement agency. It was founded in 1908 and the FBI headquarters is currently in Washington D.C. Though many activities of the FBI are unique, the functions of the agency are frequently compared with British and Russian organizations concerned with national security. In addition, the main difference between the FBI and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) is that the CIA specializes on operations abroad while the FBI works predominantly within the country. The president of the United States appoints the FBI director to the position.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving