Israeli police and the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation have arrested at least two men and reported others.
The FBI, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a department of the United States Department of Justice. FBI is the domestic organ of the US’s national intelligence apparatus and, at the same time, the top law enforcement agency. It was founded in 1908 and the FBI headquarters is currently in Washington D.C. Though many activities of the FBI are unique, the functions of the agency are frequently compared with British and Russian organizations concerned with national security. In addition, the main difference between the FBI and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) is that the CIA specializes on operations abroad while the FBI works predominantly within the country. The president of the United States appoints the FBI director to the position.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24