The FBI has outlined what it believes to be the consistent threads running through fraudulent initial coin offerings.
The FBI, or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, is a department of the United States Department of Justice. FBI is the domestic organ of the US’s national intelligence apparatus and, at the same time, the top law enforcement agency. It was founded in 1908 and the FBI headquarters is currently in Washington D.C. Though many activities of the FBI are unique, the functions of the agency are frequently compared with British and Russian organizations concerned with national security. In addition, the main difference between the FBI and the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) is that the CIA specializes on operations abroad while the FBI works predominantly within the country. The president of the United States appoints the FBI director to the position.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Leading Bitcoin Cash Developer Amaury Séchet Leaves Bitcoin Unlimited
- LocalBitcoins Announces Supervision by Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25