Well-known Hollywood actors will join forces in a new move about cryptocurrency money laundering later this year.
Film is a method of communication that represents a series of images shown at a speed which creates the illusion of moving images. The film industry brings in billions of dollars per year and has a great impact on mass culture and public consciousness. Films are used as a tool for educational, recreational and social purposes and strongly reflect the social marks of the era it was made in. The cryptocurrency outburst also influenced the film industry and is reflected in some Bitcoin films. Films about Bitcoin are interesting for mass consumers due to a lot of controversy surrounding cryptocurrency. Films about Bitcoin often speak of important events in Bitcoin popularization, influential people and the financial outcome of Bitcoin’s emergence. Cryptocurrency is also used for Bitcoin film funding. Crowdfunding has recently implemented Bitcoin usage, but it already became a popular tool for financing interesting projects.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17