Well-known Hollywood actors will join forces in a new move about cryptocurrency money laundering later this year.
Film is a method of communication that represents a series of images shown at a speed which creates the illusion of moving images. The film industry brings in billions of dollars per year and has a great impact on mass culture and public consciousness. Films are used as a tool for educational, recreational and social purposes and strongly reflect the social marks of the era it was made in. The cryptocurrency outburst also influenced the film industry and is reflected in some Bitcoin films. Films about Bitcoin are interesting for mass consumers due to a lot of controversy surrounding cryptocurrency. Films about Bitcoin often speak of important events in Bitcoin popularization, influential people and the financial outcome of Bitcoin’s emergence. Cryptocurrency is also used for Bitcoin film funding. Crowdfunding has recently implemented Bitcoin usage, but it already became a popular tool for financing interesting projects.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- NZ Exchange Cryptopia Reports Hack With 'Significant Losses'
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14