A company is creating a network of self-service kiosks driven by blockchain, where consumers can pay bills, book airline tickets and make purchases.
Financial Services News
Financial services are services provided by money-managing businesses like banks, insurance companies, stock brokerages and others. Financial services evolve and grow alongside the economy of the country they are in. Modern developed economies have various financial services like foreign exchanges, investment services, insurance, venture capital, etc. The efficiency of financial services largely depends on developing technology. New technologies like telecommunication, the internet and, now, blockchain, have made financial services much faster and more secure. Blockchain financial services are currently the most efficient and cheap way for transferring assets and for performing deals through smart contracts. Future financial services may include implementing even more blockchain into their structure — for example, into their organization structure and information security system.
- UPS Unveils Equity Investment and Partnership With Blockchain B2B Firm Inxeption
- WWF Launches Blockchain Tool to Track Food Along Supply Chain
- Crypto Markets Stabilize With Scant Price Action Across the Board
- Binance Freezes ‘Some’ Tokens Stolen From Cryptopia: CEO CZ
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16