A company is creating a network of self-service kiosks driven by blockchain, where consumers can pay bills, book airline tickets and make purchases.
Financial Services News
Financial services are services provided by money-managing businesses like banks, insurance companies, stock brokerages and others. Financial services evolve and grow alongside the economy of the country they are in. Modern developed economies have various financial services like foreign exchanges, investment services, insurance, venture capital, etc. The efficiency of financial services largely depends on developing technology. New technologies like telecommunication, the internet and, now, blockchain, have made financial services much faster and more secure. Blockchain financial services are currently the most efficient and cheap way for transferring assets and for performing deals through smart contracts. Future financial services may include implementing even more blockchain into their structure — for example, into their organization structure and information security system.
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Telegram Introduces New Programming Language for TON Network
- World’s Oldest Watch Manufacturer to Use Blockchain for Tracking Timepieces
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24