A platform has developed token protocols that enable blockchain developers to add options like income verification and “geofencing” at the token layer.
Financial Services News
Financial services are services provided by money-managing businesses like banks, insurance companies, stock brokerages and others. Financial services evolve and grow alongside the economy of the country they are in. Modern developed economies have various financial services like foreign exchanges, investment services, insurance, venture capital, etc. The efficiency of financial services largely depends on developing technology. New technologies like telecommunication, the internet and, now, blockchain, have made financial services much faster and more secure. Blockchain financial services are currently the most efficient and cheap way for transferring assets and for performing deals through smart contracts. Future financial services may include implementing even more blockchain into their structure — for example, into their organization structure and information security system.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns