Cointelegraph travelled to London to learn how the biggest names in finance — including IBM, Accenture, and McKinsey & Company — are adopting blockchain technol...
Financial Services News
Financial services are services provided by money-managing businesses like banks, insurance companies, stock brokerages and others. Financial services evolve and grow alongside the economy of the country they are in. Modern developed economies have various financial services like foreign exchanges, investment services, insurance, venture capital, etc. The efficiency of financial services largely depends on developing technology. New technologies like telecommunication, the internet and, now, blockchain, have made financial services much faster and more secure. Blockchain financial services are currently the most efficient and cheap way for transferring assets and for performing deals through smart contracts. Future financial services may include implementing even more blockchain into their structure — for example, into their organization structure and information security system.
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX