How can emerging technologies help one of the world’s most populous countries and one of the largest energy consumers toward sustainable and renewable energy de...
The Group of Twenty, or the G20, is an international forum for the governments and central banks of countries with developed and developing economies. The G20 includes countries from different continents and aims for cooperation and consultation on questions about the international financial system. G20 summits hadn’t been organized until 2008, as its main form of activity had been annual meetings of ministers of finances and central banks’ presidents. In terms of cryptocurrency, G20 members currently are not going to implement rigorous regulatory measures on it. According to their last report on digital currencies, G20 members came to the conclusion that cryptocurrency can play an important role in increasing the efficiency and transparency of the global financial system, so it wouldn’t be good to limit the development of these technologies.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV