A blockchain gaming company teams up with fantasy sports giant for World Cup tournaments.
GameCredits is an elegant, swift, safe and easy to use in-game payment platform.
This platform will provide a simple and familiar gateway to cryptographic payments for Gamers and Game Developers alike. The platform will function as a secure online payment gateway and wallet, allowing users to frictionlessly manage their balances and instantly buy in-game content, whilst allowing Game Developers to seamlessly integrate and receive payments from, or issue payments to, their users.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20