EOS-based project offers the players to put their achievements, leaderboards and in-game assets on the blockchain platform and trade them.
Nowadays, games have become a new way to gain some money in combination with a pleasurable pastime, though not a lot of it. For digital money lovers, there are cryptocurrency games with Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. Some games do not require any investments from the gamer while some need an initial amount to play, which is frightening for many gamers. It’s no wonder that there are already many scams within the crypto-gaming industry. To avoid becoming a victim of one, a future game player should look closely at the ratings, reviews, dynamics and even the design of the game in order to be sure of the security of the account, money and private information. Not long time ago, smartphone games began to appear on both iOS and Android. To become a user of such applications, it is usually necessary to register a Bitcoin account. After that, the user should be careful in submitting all his/her data and should follow the rules.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot