Epic Games, the company that developed successful video game Fortnite, partnered with blockchain gaming platform The Abyss.
Nowadays, games have become a new way to gain some money in combination with a pleasurable pastime, though not a lot of it. For digital money lovers, there are cryptocurrency games with Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. Some games do not require any investments from the gamer while some need an initial amount to play, which is frightening for many gamers. It’s no wonder that there are already many scams within the crypto-gaming industry. To avoid becoming a victim of one, a future game player should look closely at the ratings, reviews, dynamics and even the design of the game in order to be sure of the security of the account, money and private information. Not long time ago, smartphone games began to appear on both iOS and Android. To become a user of such applications, it is usually necessary to register a Bitcoin account. After that, the user should be careful in submitting all his/her data and should follow the rules.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- BBC: Facebook Aims to Launch Payments-Focused Cryptocurrency in 2020
- Kraken Paid 250 Salaries to Staff in Bitcoin Last Month, Exchange Tells Critic
- Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Proposes Creating On-Chain Ether Mixer
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019