Cointelegraph continues to help companies and professionals find each other in the multi-billion dollar Blockchain industry.
Gem is an IT company founded by Mica Winkelspecht in 2013 and headquartered in Venice, California. Gem is focused on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency solutions. The Gem company may be confused with Gem Office Technologies — a New Jersey-based IT company that specializes in IT services, marketing, brand development and office equipment. Gem’s latest product is the Gem app, which is currently in its beta-test stage. The Gem app is a cryptocurrency platform for managing digital assets with a high level of user experience. Gem network will include interconnection between accounts of more than 20 crypto exchanges, the tracking of more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies and builds users a united portfolio for monitoring their wealth, making transactions and exchanging assets. Gem is also currently working on GemOS — a middleware platform for business connection between several blockchains.
- Bitcoin Breaks 7-Month Downtrend But Must Clear These Hurdles to $10K
- Billionaire Investor Tim Draper: If You're a Millennial, Buy Bitcoin
- Russian State-Run Tech Firm to Decrease Spending on Blockchain by 50%
- Iranian Authorities Have Issued 1,000 Licenses for Cryptocurrency Mining
- New Research Shows Bitcoin-Denominated Payments Still a ‘Fantasy’