Cointelegraph continues to help companies and professionals find each other in the multi-billion dollar Blockchain industry.
Gem is an IT company founded by Mica Winkelspecht in 2013 and headquartered in Venice, California. Gem is focused on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency solutions. The Gem company may be confused with Gem Office Technologies — a New Jersey-based IT company that specializes in IT services, marketing, brand development and office equipment. Gem’s latest product is the Gem app, which is currently in its beta-test stage. The Gem app is a cryptocurrency platform for managing digital assets with a high level of user experience. Gem network will include interconnection between accounts of more than 20 crypto exchanges, the tracking of more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies and builds users a united portfolio for monitoring their wealth, making transactions and exchanging assets. Gem is also currently working on GemOS — a middleware platform for business connection between several blockchains.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22