The head of operations at Genesis Mining thinks the value of Bitcoin as a hedge against banks may grow in face of economic meltdown.
Genesis Mining News
Genesis Mining is one of the largest companies that provides services for cloud mining. The company offers leasing of equipment for cryptocurrency mining to customers. It is possible to rent any amount of computer power of their servers located in Iceland. The Genesis cloud mining company was founded in 2013. The founders of the company met each other using the same Bitcoin trading platform. Genesis mining payouts vary from $30 to $2,000, depending on the amount of power rented. And, according to the official website, there is no payment for electricity or any other extra fees. Besides their tariff plans, users can create their own ones by setting the options they need. Not only Bitcoin, but other popular altcoins are available for mining at Genesis.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto