Crypto mining seems popular among students, but does this “free” money thing really work?
Genesis Mining News
Genesis Mining is one of the largest companies that provides services for cloud mining. The company offers leasing of equipment for cryptocurrency mining to customers. It is possible to rent any amount of computer power of their servers located in Iceland. The Genesis cloud mining company was founded in 2013. The founders of the company met each other using the same Bitcoin trading platform. Genesis mining payouts vary from $30 to $2,000, depending on the amount of power rented. And, according to the official website, there is no payment for electricity or any other extra fees. Besides their tariff plans, users can create their own ones by setting the options they need. Not only Bitcoin, but other popular altcoins are available for mining at Genesis.
- Japanese Ex-Central Banker: Libra Spurred Us to Take CBDCs Seriously
- SEC Charges $600,000 ICO Project Opporty for Fraudulent Security Offering
- OKEx at Davos: Blockchain Best Placed to Meet the Needs of the Unbanked
- Chinese Experts Suggest Using Blockchain Tech in ‘Social Credit’ System
- Bitcoin Price Tightens as Traders Prepare for a Second Shot at $9.2K