Autonomous cryptocurrency prediction market platforms on the Blockchain bring liquidity to crypto trading.
Greeks have used the term ‘Gnosis’ in the meaning of an insight or knowledge about the nature of humanity. It is commonly used to this day, in philosophy, science and religion. The current gnosis definition has been widened to all kinds of a certain knowledge. The term was adopted by the GNOSIS company — a business that is working in the field of market-driven forecasting. The Gnosis platform is Ethereum-based, enables smart contracts and is totally transparent. Gnosis’ funding token — the Gnosis coin — has a market capitalization of over $50 million. Prediction markets can be used for price discovery, market-based governance, securities prediction and insurance estimation. Gnosis is also the host of DappCon — a nonprofit developer conference that focuses on decentralized applications and the Ethereum infrastructure, which is held in Berlin. The Gnosis company is headquartered in Gibraltar.
- Tunisian Central Bank Denies Reports of an ‘E-Dinar’ Digital Currency
- Abra Adding 60 New Cryptocurrencies in Consumer Adoption Push: Report
- HTC Launches Limited Run of Smartphone With Crypto Exchange Binance
- Alibaba Subsidiary Ant Financial Tests Its Enterprise Blockchain
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next