Autonomous cryptocurrency prediction market platforms on the Blockchain bring liquidity to crypto trading.
Greeks have used the term ‘Gnosis’ in the meaning of an insight or knowledge about the nature of humanity. It is commonly used to this day, in philosophy, science and religion. The current gnosis definition has been widened to all kinds of a certain knowledge. The term was adopted by the GNOSIS company — a business that is working in the field of market-driven forecasting. The Gnosis platform is Ethereum-based, enables smart contracts and is totally transparent. Gnosis’ funding token — the Gnosis coin — has a market capitalization of over $50 million. Prediction markets can be used for price discovery, market-based governance, securities prediction and insurance estimation. Gnosis is also the host of DappCon — a nonprofit developer conference that focuses on decentralized applications and the Ethereum infrastructure, which is held in Berlin. The Gnosis company is headquartered in Gibraltar.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst