Autonomous cryptocurrency prediction market platforms on the Blockchain bring liquidity to crypto trading.
Greeks have used the term ‘Gnosis’ in the meaning of an insight or knowledge about the nature of humanity. It is commonly used to this day, in philosophy, science and religion. The current gnosis definition has been widened to all kinds of a certain knowledge. The term was adopted by the GNOSIS company — a business that is working in the field of market-driven forecasting. The Gnosis platform is Ethereum-based, enables smart contracts and is totally transparent. Gnosis’ funding token — the Gnosis coin — has a market capitalization of over $50 million. Prediction markets can be used for price discovery, market-based governance, securities prediction and insurance estimation. Gnosis is also the host of DappCon — a nonprofit developer conference that focuses on decentralized applications and the Ethereum infrastructure, which is held in Berlin. The Gnosis company is headquartered in Gibraltar.
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Telegram Introduces New Programming Language for TON Network
- World’s Oldest Watch Manufacturer to Use Blockchain for Tracking Timepieces
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24