Gulden is set to implement Prove of Work 2.0 also known as PoW² by July this year.
Gulden (NLG) is a cryptocurrency created by the platform of the same name that appeared as a result of a Litecoin hard fork in 2014. Initially, the project was aimed to become the national cryptocurrency of the Netherlands, which is why its name is similar with the name of the national Holland Gulden currency that had been used as a payment method before the euro. The main feature of the Gulden cryptocurrency is that it uses a unique proof-of-work 2.0 method, with which users obtain a higher level of security in the Gulden network. Besides that, Gulden developers have created their own virtual wallet where any bank account can be integrated. The mining of Gulden as Bitcoin requires special software and there is a limit 460,455,100 NLG.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA