Gulden is set to implement Prove of Work 2.0 also known as PoW² by July this year.
Gulden (NLG) is a cryptocurrency created by the platform of the same name that appeared as a result of a Litecoin hard fork in 2014. Initially, the project was aimed to become the national cryptocurrency of the Netherlands, which is why its name is similar with the name of the national Holland Gulden currency that had been used as a payment method before the euro. The main feature of the Gulden cryptocurrency is that it uses a unique proof-of-work 2.0 method, with which users obtain a higher level of security in the Gulden network. Besides that, Gulden developers have created their own virtual wallet where any bank account can be integrated. The mining of Gulden as Bitcoin requires special software and there is a limit 460,455,100 NLG.
- South Korea’s Second Largest Bank Begins Blockchain Record-Keeping to Reduce Human Error
- Australia: National Transport Insurance Partners on Blockchain for Food Safety Trial
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System