Forthcoming Ethereum hardware hackathon ETHDenver is partnering with UNICEF on a bounty token to incentivize developers to create projects which promote social ...
Hackathon is a competition that is held for IT-specialists to find the most professional and widely prepared developers and to reward them. Hackathon ideas may turn into big IT-projects and enterprises and also may become the start for promising technological development. Hackathon events are held both online and offline to cover as wide an audience as possible. Hackathons are mostly held by fintech, IT and telecommunication companies, as they are the most interested in highly qualified IT-specialists. Hackathons are also widely performed by technology startups, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain startups. Hackathons are very useful for those startups due to their help with attracting attention to their platforms, developing new products and pitching their ideas. Winners and other successful participants may become the core for future development teams for those platforms.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- Credit Suisse Exec Says Bank Culture Holds Back Adoption of Blockchain
- Coinbase Closes Chicago Office and Scales Down Work on Matching Engine
- WSJ: Japanese Billionaire SoftBank Founder Lost $130 Million on Bitcoin Investment
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22