A blockchain network is gearing for an imminent, non-contentious hard fork – delivering flexible transaction fees and an enhanced plugin system for users.
Hackathon is a competition that is held for IT-specialists to find the most professional and widely prepared developers and to reward them. Hackathon ideas may turn into big IT-projects and enterprises and also may become the start for promising technological development. Hackathon events are held both online and offline to cover as wide an audience as possible. Hackathons are mostly held by fintech, IT and telecommunication companies, as they are the most interested in highly qualified IT-specialists. Hackathons are also widely performed by technology startups, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain startups. Hackathons are very useful for those startups due to their help with attracting attention to their platforms, developing new products and pitching their ideas. Winners and other successful participants may become the core for future development teams for those platforms.
- Indian Government Panel Suggests Crypto Dealings Should Illegal, Local Sources Say
- Bitcoin Volatility More Than Triples on the Month Amid Falling Crypto Prices
- Bitmain Closes Israeli Blockchain Development Center Citing Crypto Market Conditions
- South Korea’s Second Largest Bank Begins Blockchain Record-Keeping to Reduce Human Error
- Australia: National Transport Insurance Partners on Blockchain for Food Safety Trial