Forthcoming Ethereum hardware hackathon ETHDenver is partnering with UNICEF on a bounty token to incentivize developers to create projects which promote social ...
Hackathon is a competition that is held for IT-specialists to find the most professional and widely prepared developers and to reward them. Hackathon ideas may turn into big IT-projects and enterprises and also may become the start for promising technological development. Hackathon events are held both online and offline to cover as wide an audience as possible. Hackathons are mostly held by fintech, IT and telecommunication companies, as they are the most interested in highly qualified IT-specialists. Hackathons are also widely performed by technology startups, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain startups. Hackathons are very useful for those startups due to their help with attracting attention to their platforms, developing new products and pitching their ideas. Winners and other successful participants may become the core for future development teams for those platforms.
- SEC Starts Review of NYSE Arca’s Bitcoin ETF Rule Change Proposal
- Japan Economic Alliance Asks Financial Regulator FSA to Reduce Tax on Crypto
- Argentina Settles Export Deal With Paraguay Using Bitcoin
- Hyundai Commercial Partners With IBM to Accelerate Blockchain Development
- Majority of Voters Support ASIC-Resistant ETH Algorithm Implementation, Online Vote Shows