Forthcoming Ethereum hardware hackathon ETHDenver is partnering with UNICEF on a bounty token to incentivize developers to create projects which promote social ...
Hackathon is a competition that is held for IT-specialists to find the most professional and widely prepared developers and to reward them. Hackathon ideas may turn into big IT-projects and enterprises and also may become the start for promising technological development. Hackathon events are held both online and offline to cover as wide an audience as possible. Hackathons are mostly held by fintech, IT and telecommunication companies, as they are the most interested in highly qualified IT-specialists. Hackathons are also widely performed by technology startups, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain startups. Hackathons are very useful for those startups due to their help with attracting attention to their platforms, developing new products and pitching their ideas. Winners and other successful participants may become the core for future development teams for those platforms.
- Crypto Advocate Patrick Byrne Resigns as CEO of Overstock
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, Data Shows
- Bitpoint Taiwan Sues Parent Exchange for Overbilling After July Hack
- Samsung-Backed Blockchain Startup Raises $7.5M from Shinhan Bank
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products