Glencore is the latest subscriber to the Responsible Sourcing Blockchain Network, a supply chain solution for the metals industry and other commodities provider...
For a long part of crypto boom, most of the huge enterprises were either silent or negative towards Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. But as the large amount of people investing in the crypto market and the rapid growth of the industry is now undeniable, enterprises are facing the important decision to not lose time and get serious about cryptocurrencies. The latest news shows that IBM may become the biggest company in the Blockchain-based products market.
"We're seeing tons of demand for digital asset issuance across the board," said IBM's new head of Blockchain development, Jesse Lund. IBM news today indicate a lot of IBMs interest in cryptocurrency market, and the fact that there are central banks with plans of digitizing their monetary system, (a process too complex to be executed by a startup), triggers expectations of an emergence of a new segment that could become one of the most important parts in IBM’s business model.
- Bitcoin Price Short-Term Indicators Hinting at $7.4K Weekend Bounce
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death By Exhuming Body
- VeChain Loses $6.6M in VET Tokens to Hacker in Attack on Buyback Wallet
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Price Analysis Dec 13: BTC, Cryptos Prepare for Possible ‘Santa Rally’