Hedera says the addition of IBM and Tata Communications to its council “further decentralizes the platform’s governance.”
For a long part of crypto boom, most of the huge enterprises were either silent or negative towards Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. But as the large amount of people investing in the crypto market and the rapid growth of the industry is now undeniable, enterprises are facing the important decision to not lose time and get serious about cryptocurrencies. The latest news shows that IBM may become the biggest company in the Blockchain-based products market.
"We're seeing tons of demand for digital asset issuance across the board," said IBM's new head of Blockchain development, Jesse Lund. IBM news today indicate a lot of IBMs interest in cryptocurrency market, and the fact that there are central banks with plans of digitizing their monetary system, (a process too complex to be executed by a startup), triggers expectations of an emergence of a new segment that could become one of the most important parts in IBM’s business model.
- Facebook-Owned WhatsApp Looks to Launch Digital Payments in Indonesia
- Kraken OTC Desk Head: Trading Volume Has Increased 2,000% Since 2018
- ICO Rating Settles With SEC Over Alleged Anti-Touting Violations
- How Do Crypto Exchanges Select Coins, What Does It Take to Get Listed?
- Bitcoin Price Drops by $700 in Minutes After Failing to Crack $11K