Amid ethical concerns about mining cobalt, Volkswagen is joining a blockchain-powered platform to ensure the mineral is ethically sourced.
For a long part of crypto boom, most of the huge enterprises were either silent or negative towards Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. But as the large amount of people investing in the crypto market and the rapid growth of the industry is now undeniable, enterprises are facing the important decision to not lose time and get serious about cryptocurrencies. The latest news shows that IBM may become the biggest company in the Blockchain-based products market.
"We're seeing tons of demand for digital asset issuance across the board," said IBM's new head of Blockchain development, Jesse Lund. IBM news today indicate a lot of IBMs interest in cryptocurrency market, and the fact that there are central banks with plans of digitizing their monetary system, (a process too complex to be executed by a startup), triggers expectations of an emergence of a new segment that could become one of the most important parts in IBM’s business model.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- Overstock’s Blockchain Subsidiary Misses Target for $100 Million Capital Injection
- Official Chinese Currency Renminbi to Become Cryptocurrency, Expert Says
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth