Line Plus has announced a partnership with crypto, blockchain platform ICON to develop dApps and Line’s blockchain mainnet.
ICON is a cryptocurrency platform designed to connect various Blockchains by allowing them to interact with each other via smart contracts. Developers define ICON as an attempt to build one global decentralized network that will embrace all the others. The best definition of ICON is a “Blockchain of Blockchains”.
ICON has a lot of unique features not common to the other projects. ICON uses artificial intelligence for its distribution policies, offers a decentralized exchange by linking independent Blockchains with its token, ICX, and delivers a platform for constructing new DAPPS (decentralized applications). IICON allows separate communities to co-exist in ICON’s network, saving their own consensus protocol. Those users have the same as rights and a vote in deciding the adjustments of ICON transaction policies any other user of the network.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Gov’t Blockchain Spending Expected to Increase 1,000% Between 2017-2022: Study
- Crypto, Blockchain Startup Investments Will Reach New Heights in 2019, New Data Suggests
- South Korean Crypto Exchange Coinnest Shutters Services
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17