Line Plus has announced a partnership with crypto, blockchain platform ICON to develop dApps and Line’s blockchain mainnet.
ICON is a cryptocurrency platform designed to connect various Blockchains by allowing them to interact with each other via smart contracts. Developers define ICON as an attempt to build one global decentralized network that will embrace all the others. The best definition of ICON is a “Blockchain of Blockchains”.
ICON has a lot of unique features not common to the other projects. ICON uses artificial intelligence for its distribution policies, offers a decentralized exchange by linking independent Blockchains with its token, ICX, and delivers a platform for constructing new DAPPS (decentralized applications). IICON allows separate communities to co-exist in ICON’s network, saving their own consensus protocol. Those users have the same as rights and a vote in deciding the adjustments of ICON transaction policies any other user of the network.
- Teen Bitcoin Millionaire Erik Finman Proclaims Bitcoin Is ‘Dead’ in the Long Term
- Ethereum Unique Addresses Break 50 Million, Active Wallet Number Keeps Dropping
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Calls Alleged Bitmain IPO Hesitation ‘Rumors’
- Peter Thiel-Backed Electronic Brokerage Firm Tagomi Launches
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17