U.S.-based bank The Provident Bank has begun offering deposit services to digital currency-related customers.
Insurance is a procedure of making individuals financially protected against losses occuring in the event of some damaging accident. Most insurance policies for individuals are homeowners, health, auto and life insurance. There are also insurance policies for businesses and financial institutions against specific types of risks that are inherent in the industry. Insurance is an important institute for the modern world that helps people be more willing to take risks in business by giving them the assurance of protection from various events in daily life. Different technologies may be used to improve the current state of this procedure. Blockchain-based insurance may help validate contracts and blockchain insurance startups are working on smart-contracts for forcing the execution of it’s terms. The blockchain insurance industry is a rapidly-growing segment of the fintech industry and is gathering a lot of attention from investors.
- Bitcoin Price Below $9.5K Could Spark 80% Parabolic Advance Correction, Trader Warns
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?