The cryptocurrency insurance market is expected to outpace cybersecurity insurance, with giants like Lloyd’s of London and Aon among potential major players.
Insurance is a procedure of making individuals financially protected against losses occuring in the event of some damaging accident. Most insurance policies for individuals are homeowners, health, auto and life insurance. There are also insurance policies for businesses and financial institutions against specific types of risks that are inherent in the industry. Insurance is an important institute for the modern world that helps people be more willing to take risks in business by giving them the assurance of protection from various events in daily life. Different technologies may be used to improve the current state of this procedure. Blockchain-based insurance may help validate contracts and blockchain insurance startups are working on smart-contracts for forcing the execution of it’s terms. The blockchain insurance industry is a rapidly-growing segment of the fintech industry and is gathering a lot of attention from investors.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA