The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve and blockchain firm Algorand are jointly launching a microfinance platform and a dedicated token.
Insurance is a procedure of making individuals financially protected against losses occuring in the event of some damaging accident. Most insurance policies for individuals are homeowners, health, auto and life insurance. There are also insurance policies for businesses and financial institutions against specific types of risks that are inherent in the industry. Insurance is an important institute for the modern world that helps people be more willing to take risks in business by giving them the assurance of protection from various events in daily life. Different technologies may be used to improve the current state of this procedure. Blockchain-based insurance may help validate contracts and blockchain insurance startups are working on smart-contracts for forcing the execution of it’s terms. The blockchain insurance industry is a rapidly-growing segment of the fintech industry and is gathering a lot of attention from investors.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails