Modern crypto exchanges often have audited financials, chief compliance officers, and seek out regulators without hesitation. Will insurance be the next step?
Insurance is a procedure of making individuals financially protected against losses occuring in the event of some damaging accident. Most insurance policies for individuals are homeowners, health, auto and life insurance. There are also insurance policies for businesses and financial institutions against specific types of risks that are inherent in the industry. Insurance is an important institute for the modern world that helps people be more willing to take risks in business by giving them the assurance of protection from various events in daily life. Different technologies may be used to improve the current state of this procedure. Blockchain-based insurance may help validate contracts and blockchain insurance startups are working on smart-contracts for forcing the execution of it’s terms. The blockchain insurance industry is a rapidly-growing segment of the fintech industry and is gathering a lot of attention from investors.
- Coinbase and Ripple Execs Unveil Master Plan to Drive US Crypto Adoption
- Gemini Europe Hires New Chief Compliance Officer for Europe Expansion
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Wallet Creator Offers $250K to Anyone Who Can Crack the ‘Hack-Proof’
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K