Cointelegraph interviewed Bancor’s Eyal Hertzog and Nate Hindman to learn more about the planned BNT airdrop, DAO transition and the future of crypto.
Interview is a one-on-one conversation based on the question-answer principle mostly to reveal a person’s views on certain theme. Interviews are commonly used as a promotion and research tool, qualification test and a medical procedure. Technical interview questions are a great method of learning about your employee’s skills, weaknesses and strength as a team member. Blockchain interview questions are more specialized and mostly cover tests for cryptocurrency and fintech startups jobs. Bitcoin millionaire interviews were one of the driving factors behind cryptocurrency outburst of recent years. Interviews about bitcoin applications and financial indicators are some of the most popular IT-related talks in the industry. Interviews about bitcoin are usually given by bitcoin core developers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and major representatives of classical financial and IT industries.
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019
- Digital Chamber of Commerce Weighs In on Telegram Legal Battle With SEC