Vitalik Buterin discloses the roadmap for ETH 2.0 to Cointelegraph, raises concerns for PoS systems and questions around the urgency for launch.
Interview is a one-on-one conversation based on the question-answer principle mostly to reveal a person’s views on certain theme. Interviews are commonly used as a promotion and research tool, qualification test and a medical procedure. Technical interview questions are a great method of learning about your employee’s skills, weaknesses and strength as a team member. Blockchain interview questions are more specialized and mostly cover tests for cryptocurrency and fintech startups jobs. Bitcoin millionaire interviews were one of the driving factors behind cryptocurrency outburst of recent years. Interviews about bitcoin applications and financial indicators are some of the most popular IT-related talks in the industry. Interviews about bitcoin are usually given by bitcoin core developers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and major representatives of classical financial and IT industries.
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year