Veteran trader says Bitcoin might not be digital gold and suggests an impending recession will test the Bitcoin as a store-of-value narrative.
Interview is a one-on-one conversation based on the question-answer principle mostly to reveal a person’s views on certain theme. Interviews are commonly used as a promotion and research tool, qualification test and a medical procedure. Technical interview questions are a great method of learning about your employee’s skills, weaknesses and strength as a team member. Blockchain interview questions are more specialized and mostly cover tests for cryptocurrency and fintech startups jobs. Bitcoin millionaire interviews were one of the driving factors behind cryptocurrency outburst of recent years. Interviews about bitcoin applications and financial indicators are some of the most popular IT-related talks in the industry. Interviews about bitcoin are usually given by bitcoin core developers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and major representatives of classical financial and IT industries.
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Two Arrested for ‘Old-Fashioned Shakedown’ of Cryptocurrency Startup
- Israeli Startup That Allows Offline Crypto Transactions Secures $4M
- Luxembourg Regulator Red-Flags Activities of BitPay Clone Website
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA