John McAfee speaks with Cointelegraph about Facebook’s Libra, the importance of privacy and why he hasn’t paid U.S. taxes in eight years.
Interview is a one-on-one conversation based on the question-answer principle mostly to reveal a person’s views on certain theme. Interviews are commonly used as a promotion and research tool, qualification test and a medical procedure. Technical interview questions are a great method of learning about your employee’s skills, weaknesses and strength as a team member. Blockchain interview questions are more specialized and mostly cover tests for cryptocurrency and fintech startups jobs. Bitcoin millionaire interviews were one of the driving factors behind cryptocurrency outburst of recent years. Interviews about bitcoin applications and financial indicators are some of the most popular IT-related talks in the industry. Interviews about bitcoin are usually given by bitcoin core developers, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and major representatives of classical financial and IT industries.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000