Cointelegraph spoke to Jani Valjavec, co-founder of Iconomi, about how they are leveraging Blockchain DAOs to disrupt the financial industry.
Jani Valjavec News
Jani Valjavec is ICONOMI’s co-founder — which is a fund management platform for the decentralized economy — and also the co-founder of Cashila — a Bitcoin online service. In addition, he is the chairman of Columbus Capital. His Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013 when he co-founded Cashila, which was the first registered Bitcoin company in Europe to acquire the license necessary for operating banking transactions via cryptocurrency. According to Jani Valjavec’s Twitter and Facebook, he is a Slovenia-based entrepreneur who is truly fascinated with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Besides this, he frequently posts his thoughts about the technologies and his company on his social media sites and is invited as a speaker or expert at multiple forums, conferences and interviews.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Hershey Chocolate Company Joins Blockchain Advertising Consortium
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25