Cointelegraph spoke to Jani Valjavec, co-founder of Iconomi, about how they are leveraging Blockchain DAOs to disrupt the financial industry.
Jani Valjavec News
Jani Valjavec is ICONOMI’s co-founder — which is a fund management platform for the decentralized economy — and also the co-founder of Cashila — a Bitcoin online service. In addition, he is the chairman of Columbus Capital. His Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013 when he co-founded Cashila, which was the first registered Bitcoin company in Europe to acquire the license necessary for operating banking transactions via cryptocurrency. According to Jani Valjavec’s Twitter and Facebook, he is a Slovenia-based entrepreneur who is truly fascinated with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Besides this, he frequently posts his thoughts about the technologies and his company on his social media sites and is invited as a speaker or expert at multiple forums, conferences and interviews.
- Iran Recognizes Bitcoin and Crypto as an Official Industry, Says MP
- ‘Open to Massive Fraud’ — British MP Wants to Probe Facebook’s Libra
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000