Cointelegraph spoke to Jani Valjavec, co-founder of Iconomi, about how they are leveraging Blockchain DAOs to disrupt the financial industry.
Jani Valjavec News
Jani Valjavec is ICONOMI’s co-founder — which is a fund management platform for the decentralized economy — and also the co-founder of Cashila — a Bitcoin online service. In addition, he is the chairman of Columbus Capital. His Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013 when he co-founded Cashila, which was the first registered Bitcoin company in Europe to acquire the license necessary for operating banking transactions via cryptocurrency. According to Jani Valjavec’s Twitter and Facebook, he is a Slovenia-based entrepreneur who is truly fascinated with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Besides this, he frequently posts his thoughts about the technologies and his company on his social media sites and is invited as a speaker or expert at multiple forums, conferences and interviews.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17