Cointelegraph spoke to Jani Valjavec, co-founder of Iconomi, about how they are leveraging Blockchain DAOs to disrupt the financial industry.
Jani Valjavec News
Jani Valjavec is ICONOMI’s co-founder — which is a fund management platform for the decentralized economy — and also the co-founder of Cashila — a Bitcoin online service. In addition, he is the chairman of Columbus Capital. His Bitcoin involvement started back in 2013 when he co-founded Cashila, which was the first registered Bitcoin company in Europe to acquire the license necessary for operating banking transactions via cryptocurrency. According to Jani Valjavec’s Twitter and Facebook, he is a Slovenia-based entrepreneur who is truly fascinated with Ethereum and Bitcoin. Besides this, he frequently posts his thoughts about the technologies and his company on his social media sites and is invited as a speaker or expert at multiple forums, conferences and interviews.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18