Bitcoin will spark a host of new financial tools and is not a bubble, Jon Matonis has told Business Insider last month.
Jon Matonis News
Jon Matonis is a crypto economist and virtual money researcher who mostly specializes in promoting the circulation of virtual currencies. The early works of Jon Matonis on financial cryptography and digital cash system has been published by the Dow Jones and the London School of Economics. Currently, Jon Matonis is one of the leading people in crypto industry since he has taken part in such projects as CoinDesk — the website with news publications specializing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, where Jon Matonis works as a contributing editor — and the most popular project of Jon Matonis is the Bitcoin Foundation — a non-profit organization where he is an executive director. Besides that, Jon Matonis advises startups in Bitcoin, mobile, gaming, etc.
- PwC Partners With BitFury to Create Blockchain Accelerator in Russia
- Number of Crypto Users Nearly Doubled in 2018, Study Says
- Opera Releases ‘Web 3-Ready’ Android Browser With Ethereum, DApp Support
- UAE Exchange, Ripple to Launch Blockchain Remittances to Asia by Q1 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12