Bitcoin will spark a host of new financial tools and is not a bubble, Jon Matonis has told Business Insider last month.
Jon Matonis News
Jon Matonis is a crypto economist and virtual money researcher who mostly specializes in promoting the circulation of virtual currencies. The early works of Jon Matonis on financial cryptography and digital cash system has been published by the Dow Jones and the London School of Economics. Currently, Jon Matonis is one of the leading people in crypto industry since he has taken part in such projects as CoinDesk — the website with news publications specializing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, where Jon Matonis works as a contributing editor — and the most popular project of Jon Matonis is the Bitcoin Foundation — a non-profit organization where he is an executive director. Besides that, Jon Matonis advises startups in Bitcoin, mobile, gaming, etc.
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service