Microsoft’s technology, known as FarmBeats, uses blockchain, drones and AI to improve productivity and reduce water consumption on farms.
Kenya, or officially the Republic of Kenya, is a state in Eastern Africa. Currently, Kenya is one of the most rapidly developing countries in Africa. In terms of Bitcoin, Kenya — as an economic center of the continent — has had a leading position in cryptocurrency use. Bitcoin mining in Kenya has become very popular among the community due to several reasons, such as less volatility relative to the national currency, the ability to earn money, etc., so even the local mass media spread the information about Bitcoin, which has led to a higher level of awareness among citizens of the country. The technology of blockchain in Kenya is considering for use by the real estate market to register ownership and for auditing, in order to make its services convenient and transparent.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend