Microsoft’s technology, known as FarmBeats, uses blockchain, drones and AI to improve productivity and reduce water consumption on farms.
Kenya, or officially the Republic of Kenya, is a state in Eastern Africa. Currently, Kenya is one of the most rapidly developing countries in Africa. In terms of Bitcoin, Kenya — as an economic center of the continent — has had a leading position in cryptocurrency use. Bitcoin mining in Kenya has become very popular among the community due to several reasons, such as less volatility relative to the national currency, the ability to earn money, etc., so even the local mass media spread the information about Bitcoin, which has led to a higher level of awareness among citizens of the country. The technology of blockchain in Kenya is considering for use by the real estate market to register ownership and for auditing, in order to make its services convenient and transparent.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06