Blockchain technology is finding real-world utility across Africa via public-private partnership agreements in solving some of the continent’s burning issues.
Kenya, or officially the Republic of Kenya, is a state in Eastern Africa. Currently, Kenya is one of the most rapidly developing countries in Africa. In terms of Bitcoin, Kenya — as an economic center of the continent — has had a leading position in cryptocurrency use. Bitcoin mining in Kenya has become very popular among the community due to several reasons, such as less volatility relative to the national currency, the ability to earn money, etc., so even the local mass media spread the information about Bitcoin, which has led to a higher level of awareness among citizens of the country. The technology of blockchain in Kenya is considering for use by the real estate market to register ownership and for auditing, in order to make its services convenient and transparent.
- ING Bank Proposes Security and Privacy Trade-Off for Corda Blockchain
- Research: Over 40% of Blockchain Industry Employees Work at Crypto Exchanges
- Libra Could Serve as Counter to Chinese Digital Currency, Says Zuckerberg
- US Treasury Agrees on Need to Observe Libra After Congressman’s Request
- Price Analysis 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX