Kenya’s government aims to use blockchain to ensure that affordable government housing will go to the rightful recipients.
Kenya, or officially the Republic of Kenya, is a state in Eastern Africa. Currently, Kenya is one of the most rapidly developing countries in Africa. In terms of Bitcoin, Kenya — as an economic center of the continent — has had a leading position in cryptocurrency use. Bitcoin mining in Kenya has become very popular among the community due to several reasons, such as less volatility relative to the national currency, the ability to earn money, etc., so even the local mass media spread the information about Bitcoin, which has led to a higher level of awareness among citizens of the country. The technology of blockchain in Kenya is considering for use by the real estate market to register ownership and for auditing, in order to make its services convenient and transparent.
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18