Crypto lending company BlockFi has lowered the interest rates for their biggest cryptocurrency deposit accounts.
Loans are certain amounts of money given by an individual, organization or government to the another entity. The recipient is usually obliged to return the loan with additional interest. Loans are one of the driving forces of current economies and a crucial part of the financial sector. Loans can take various forms and may include loans in goods, fiat money loans, cryptocurrency loans, etc. The practice of crypto loans is new and has its flaws, mostly connected to the high volatility and technical difficulties inherent to cryptocurrency. However, Bitcoin (BTC) loans are already available in several BTC loan sites, some of which provide a rather quick Bitcoin loans procedure. Cryptocurrency loans may become the new standard for receiving loans — due to the high speed of transaction, the trusted distributed ledger and inclusion of information technologies.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- QuadrigaCX Would Never Have Lost Crypto Keys Had It Been in Bermuda, Says Premier
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25