Decentralized credit and loans: better for borrowers and better for the economy.
Loans are certain amounts of money given by an individual, organization or government to the another entity. The recipient is usually obliged to return the loan with additional interest. Loans are one of the driving forces of current economies and a crucial part of the financial sector. Loans can take various forms and may include loans in goods, fiat money loans, cryptocurrency loans, etc. The practice of crypto loans is new and has its flaws, mostly connected to the high volatility and technical difficulties inherent to cryptocurrency. However, Bitcoin (BTC) loans are already available in several BTC loan sites, some of which provide a rather quick Bitcoin loans procedure. Cryptocurrency loans may become the new standard for receiving loans — due to the high speed of transaction, the trusted distributed ledger and inclusion of information technologies.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $8,000 as Top Altcoins See Minor Losses
- Major Swiss Telecoms Firm Swisscom to Distribute Tokenized Artwork
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24