Bitcoin weekly trading volumes in Venezuela reached a new all-time high, rising to almost $7 million per week on p2p platform LocalBitcoins.
Localbitcoins is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in Finland in 2012. The platform allows for safe and anonymous transactions with Bitcoin directly between only the retailer and the customer without any involvement by the exchange. It is considered that its model makes all operations faster and more convenient. The service works in 224 countries, so a wide range of fiat currencies are available. Besides that, all the operations are possible online and offline by providing a user with the required information about locations of the participating retailers in his region. Localbitcoins fees are quite low compared with other exchanges and are only 1% of any operation made by the seller. To stay secure, it is necessary to investigate all the information about the other party of the transaction. This can be found out from its reputation and number of years its been using the Localbitcoins app.
- Six Global Banks Sign Up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Overstock to Retain Retail Arm, Support Blockchain and Crypto Ventures
- CoinMarketCap Introduces New Metrics for Crypto Fundamentals
- Bitcoin Cash Grows as Major Oil Futures Show Mixed Movements
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18