LocalBitcoins continues its path to full regulation with an official license from the Finnish Financial Services Authority.
Localbitcoins is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in Finland in 2012. The platform allows for safe and anonymous transactions with Bitcoin directly between only the retailer and the customer without any involvement by the exchange. It is considered that its model makes all operations faster and more convenient. The service works in 224 countries, so a wide range of fiat currencies are available. Besides that, all the operations are possible online and offline by providing a user with the required information about locations of the participating retailers in his region. Localbitcoins fees are quite low compared with other exchanges and are only 1% of any operation made by the seller. To stay secure, it is necessary to investigate all the information about the other party of the transaction. This can be found out from its reputation and number of years its been using the Localbitcoins app.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving