China’s Bitcoin trading volumes have continued to drop, hitting a two-year low on peer-to-peer exchange LocalBitcoins.
Localbitcoins is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in Finland in 2012. The platform allows for safe and anonymous transactions with Bitcoin directly between only the retailer and the customer without any involvement by the exchange. It is considered that its model makes all operations faster and more convenient. The service works in 224 countries, so a wide range of fiat currencies are available. Besides that, all the operations are possible online and offline by providing a user with the required information about locations of the participating retailers in his region. Localbitcoins fees are quite low compared with other exchanges and are only 1% of any operation made by the seller. To stay secure, it is necessary to investigate all the information about the other party of the transaction. This can be found out from its reputation and number of years its been using the Localbitcoins app.
- E Pluribus Unum: Four Class-Action Suits Against Bitfinex Over 2017 BTC Price Now One
- Blockchain, not Bitcoin: China’s BTC Volume on LocalBitcoins Hits 2-Year Low
- Former Bakkt CEO and Current Senator Loeffler Delays Disclosing Assets
- Davos 2020: Awaited Regulations, Unexpected Enthusiasm, New Challenges
- Bitcoin Breaks 7-Month Downtrend But Must Clear These Hurdles to $10K