Global demand for blockchain engineers is up by 517 percent year-over-year, according to the report.
London is the capital and largest city in Great Britain. It is the third largest by population in Europe, and it is a large financial, tourist, political and cultural center. London is one of the world’s three economic centers, along with New York and Tokyo. Also, London is a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency, the city is attractive for investors and for conducting businesses, as it has supportive policies and relatively law taxes. Besides that, there are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs in London, with exchanges and trading platforms. Local banks have created a special card for operating conveniently with digital currencies. In addition, the authorities are considering the possibility of creating a special London Bitcoin.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22