Bakkt, the cryptocurrency platform owned by the Intercontinental Exchange, announced that they are hiring.
London is the capital and largest city in Great Britain. It is the third largest by population in Europe, and it is a large financial, tourist, political and cultural center. London is one of the world’s three economic centers, along with New York and Tokyo. Also, London is a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency, the city is attractive for investors and for conducting businesses, as it has supportive policies and relatively law taxes. Besides that, there are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs in London, with exchanges and trading platforms. Local banks have created a special card for operating conveniently with digital currencies. In addition, the authorities are considering the possibility of creating a special London Bitcoin.
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- ConsenSys Backs Ethereum-Based Unlisted Infrastructure Investment Startup Allinfra
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Launches Sandbox for Blockchain Companies: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20