Nickel Asset Management, a U.K.-based hedge fund manager, has raised $50 million for its newly launched crypto investment fund.
London is the capital and largest city in Great Britain. It is the third largest by population in Europe, and it is a large financial, tourist, political and cultural center. London is one of the world’s three economic centers, along with New York and Tokyo. Also, London is a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency, the city is attractive for investors and for conducting businesses, as it has supportive policies and relatively law taxes. Besides that, there are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs in London, with exchanges and trading platforms. Local banks have created a special card for operating conveniently with digital currencies. In addition, the authorities are considering the possibility of creating a special London Bitcoin.
- Bakkt Trades 18 BTC in First 7 Hours as Bitcoin Price Falls Below $10K
- Fake Bitcoin Investment Platform From ‘Elon Musk’ Promises 4,000% ROI
- Kraken and Coinbase Among the Cleanest Crypto Exchanges: BTI Report
- VanEck, SolidX Drop Bitcoin ETF Race, SEC Approval Until 2020 Unlikely
- Bitcoin Price: Bears Eye $7.7K to Capitalize on Lukewarm Bakkt Debut