Coinbase Custody announced that it holds $1.3 billion in assets under custody and the firm expects to hit $2 billion soon.
London is the capital and largest city in Great Britain. It is the third largest by population in Europe, and it is a large financial, tourist, political and cultural center. London is one of the world’s three economic centers, along with New York and Tokyo. Also, London is a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency, the city is attractive for investors and for conducting businesses, as it has supportive policies and relatively law taxes. Besides that, there are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs in London, with exchanges and trading platforms. Local banks have created a special card for operating conveniently with digital currencies. In addition, the authorities are considering the possibility of creating a special London Bitcoin.
- 5 South Korean Crypto Exchanges Take On New Responsibility for User Losses
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses
- Samsung to Seek Collaboration With Platform Firms on Blockchain Innovation and 6G
- Report: Record-Breaking Coincheck Hack Perpetrated by Virus Tied to Russian Hackers
- Bitcoin Markets Now Show Greater Influence From Institutional Investors: JPMorgan