BitPay reports seeing over $1 billion in transactions this past year, along with record high transaction fee revenue.
Mainstream is the main direction in any kind of area at the current period of time. Currently Bitcoin is mainstream in the financial and business sphere, as people invest big money in startups, developments and technologies related to it. Nowadays, cryptocurrency is most widely being used as an asset but, of course, a lot of people also use it as a payment method, as some large companies have started accepting it. According to some cryptocurrency advocators and supporters, it is possible that digital money will become the main international currency due to its ability to handle fast and cheap transactions. However, it might be wrong to follow this mainstream trend for those who have some misunderstandings or misconceptions about the topic.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18