A survey from instant messaging application Viber shows that 49% of Americans and Brits would not trust Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency.
Mainstream is the main direction in any kind of area at the current period of time. Currently Bitcoin is mainstream in the financial and business sphere, as people invest big money in startups, developments and technologies related to it. Nowadays, cryptocurrency is most widely being used as an asset but, of course, a lot of people also use it as a payment method, as some large companies have started accepting it. According to some cryptocurrency advocators and supporters, it is possible that digital money will become the main international currency due to its ability to handle fast and cheap transactions. However, it might be wrong to follow this mainstream trend for those who have some misunderstandings or misconceptions about the topic.
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Ontario Securities Watchdog Settles With CoinLaunch, Pending Approval
- CertiK Foundation Launches Security-Focused Blockchain
- Uganda to Deploy MediConnect’s Blockchain Platform for Tracing Fake Drugs
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM