Ripple-backed content platform Coil and open-source browser Mozilla have teamed up to give away a $100 million grant for web monetization.
Mainstream is the main direction in any kind of area at the current period of time. Currently Bitcoin is mainstream in the financial and business sphere, as people invest big money in startups, developments and technologies related to it. Nowadays, cryptocurrency is most widely being used as an asset but, of course, a lot of people also use it as a payment method, as some large companies have started accepting it. According to some cryptocurrency advocators and supporters, it is possible that digital money will become the main international currency due to its ability to handle fast and cheap transactions. However, it might be wrong to follow this mainstream trend for those who have some misunderstandings or misconceptions about the topic.
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Two Arrested for ‘Old-Fashioned Shakedown’ of Cryptocurrency Startup
- Israeli Startup That Allows Offline Crypto Transactions Secures $4M
- Luxembourg Regulator Red-Flags Activities of BitPay Clone Website
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA