Malta-based sports blockchain venture Chiliz is launching a cryptocurrency exchange for sports and entertainment tokens.
Mainstream is the main direction in any kind of area at the current period of time. Currently Bitcoin is mainstream in the financial and business sphere, as people invest big money in startups, developments and technologies related to it. Nowadays, cryptocurrency is most widely being used as an asset but, of course, a lot of people also use it as a payment method, as some large companies have started accepting it. According to some cryptocurrency advocators and supporters, it is possible that digital money will become the main international currency due to its ability to handle fast and cheap transactions. However, it might be wrong to follow this mainstream trend for those who have some misunderstandings or misconceptions about the topic.
- A Month After Launch, Bakkt Bitcoin Options Volumes Are Lackluster
- Largest Japanese Consulting Firm to Launch New Cryptocurrency Index
- City of Zermatt Switzerland Now Accepts Tax Payments in Bitcoin
- Millennials Prefer Bitcoin to Alibaba, Netflix Stock as GBTC Hits $10K
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader