Tech billionaire investor Mark Cuban says debt payment of any type is ‘probably’ the best investment right now.
Mark Cuban News
Mark Cuban is an American entrepreneur and investor. He is the owner of an NBA basketball team, Landmark Theatres, CEO at HDNet and HDTV cable networks, with the whole range of Mark Cuban’s companies available on his official website. Besides that, Mark Cuban is a book author who has written over 15 books about business. Mark Cuban’s net worth is about $2,3 billion. Mark Cuban’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2017, when he expressed his opinion about Bitcoin for the first time. He claimed that cryptocurrency was no more than a financial pyramid scheme, which probably lead to Bitcoin’s price reduction. However, after several months, Mark Cuban confirmed the information about his intention to invest in an ICO in order to learn more about the growing crypto industry.
- 5 South Korean Crypto Exchanges Take On New Responsibility for User Losses
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses
- Samsung to Seek Collaboration With Platform Firms on Blockchain Innovation and 6G
- Report: Record-Breaking Coincheck Hack Perpetrated by Virus Tied to Russian Hackers
- Bitcoin Markets Now Show Greater Influence From Institutional Investors: JPMorgan