In comments to mainstream media, the Dallas Mavericks’ billionaire owner seemed uncertain about dismissing Bitcoin altogether, despite previous remarks.
Mark Cuban News
Mark Cuban is an American entrepreneur and investor. He is the owner of an NBA basketball team, Landmark Theatres, CEO at HDNet and HDTV cable networks, with the whole range of Mark Cuban’s companies available on his official website. Besides that, Mark Cuban is a book author who has written over 15 books about business. Mark Cuban’s net worth is about $2,3 billion. Mark Cuban’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2017, when he expressed his opinion about Bitcoin for the first time. He claimed that cryptocurrency was no more than a financial pyramid scheme, which probably lead to Bitcoin’s price reduction. However, after several months, Mark Cuban confirmed the information about his intention to invest in an ICO in order to learn more about the growing crypto industry.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin Revival