Major cryptocurrencies are incurring losses on the day as Bitcoin slips lower below $8,000 to trade near $7,800.
Market Capitalization News
Market capitalization is the total market value of all issued shares of a company. Market capitalization can be found with the number of all issued shares multiplied by their market cost. In terms of Bitcoin, the market capitalization of cryptocurrency has its own special features compared with the traditional market capitalization definition. Market capitalization of Bitcoin is the total value of all virtual issued money. A rising market cap is an important indicator for future investors because it means that the crypto industry is being developed and that digital money is becoming more and more popular for making transactions. Currently, the largest number belongs to the market capitalization of Bitcoin, as it is the first digital currency to appear and has the most developed infrastructure.
- Ex-Fed Chair Greenspan: ‘No Point’ in Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Australian Man Arrested for Unregistered Crypto Transactions
- Wyoming Unveils First-Ever Crypto Custody Rules for ‘Blockchain Banks’
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next