BitBox, the Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange of internet messaging giant Line, announced that it will delist XRP on Jan. 16.
Messaging App News
Messaging apps or chat applications are platforms that enable the exchange of messages. Most messaging apps were originally social networking platforms, but they have vastly increased their functions over time. Today, messaging apps also enable chatbots, smart replies, voice and video calls, payments and conversational commerce. Messaging apps are the most popular software for smartphones today. However, even encrypted-messaging apps’ architectures make those applications centralized, with a place for censorship and the possibility of deleting data. Blockchain-based p2p messaging apps may become the new generation of messaging apps, with advanced security and reduced opportunities for censorship. Decentralized messaging apps are currently designed on several major blockchain platforms and have their own startups and ICOs too.
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year