Billionaire venture capitalist and crypto bull Tim Draper has joined the board of directors of EOS-based chat DApp firm MakeSense Labs.
Messaging App News
Messaging apps or chat applications are platforms that enable the exchange of messages. Most messaging apps were originally social networking platforms, but they have vastly increased their functions over time. Today, messaging apps also enable chatbots, smart replies, voice and video calls, payments and conversational commerce. Messaging apps are the most popular software for smartphones today. However, even encrypted-messaging apps’ architectures make those applications centralized, with a place for censorship and the possibility of deleting data. Blockchain-based p2p messaging apps may become the new generation of messaging apps, with advanced security and reduced opportunities for censorship. Decentralized messaging apps are currently designed on several major blockchain platforms and have their own startups and ICOs too.
- Ethereum Price Flashing Bullish — Can ETH Trigger an Altcoin Revival?
- US Treasury: Non-Compliant Fintechs Won’t Survive the War on Terror
- Chinese Authorities Plan Crackdown on Crypto Mining in Inner Mongolia
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $10,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Movements
- The IRS Is Blindly Coming After Cryptocurrency Traders — Here’s Why