An overview of the worst and most outrageous Bitcoin price predictions of 2019.
Michael Novogratz News
Michael Novogratz is an ex-hedge fund manager of the Fortress Investment Group and a longstanding advocate of cryptocurrency. Michael Novogratz’s Bitcoin involvement started when he bought cryptocurrency for the first time before his retirement from Fortress and becoming the CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners — a cryptocurrency investment firm. In 2012, Michael Novogratz’s net worth was about $500 million. In 2017, he revealed that 20 percent of his net worth is held in Bitcoin and Ethereum, from which he received over $250 million in profit. It is paradoxical that Michael Novogratz called cryptocurrency a bubble. However, he continues to invest in Bitcoin technology-related projects due to their high returns.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K