Blockchain startup Spring Labs recently raised $23 million in Seed A funding round, says funds will go towards security products built on its Spring Protocol bl...
Michael Novogratz News
Michael Novogratz is an ex-hedge fund manager of the Fortress Investment Group and a longstanding advocate of cryptocurrency. Michael Novogratz’s Bitcoin involvement started when he bought cryptocurrency for the first time before his retirement from Fortress and becoming the CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners — a cryptocurrency investment firm. In 2012, Michael Novogratz’s net worth was about $500 million. In 2017, he revealed that 20 percent of his net worth is held in Bitcoin and Ethereum, from which he received over $250 million in profit. It is paradoxical that Michael Novogratz called cryptocurrency a bubble. However, he continues to invest in Bitcoin technology-related projects due to their high returns.
- Bloomberg: UK Interdealer Broker TP ICAP to Sell CME’s Bitcoin Futures
- Georgian Gov’t, IOHK Partner to Develop Blockchain in Education, Ministry Services
- Bitcoin Surpasses One Million Daily Active Addresses
- Bitcoin Breaks $9,300 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Downturn
- Japan Data Initiative Brings Blockchain Security to 100 Major Businesses