Ex-Goldman Sachs partner Mike Novogratz has increased his shares of Galaxy Digital, the crypto-focused merchant bank he founded.
Michael Novogratz News
Michael Novogratz is an ex-hedge fund manager of the Fortress Investment Group and a longstanding advocate of cryptocurrency. Michael Novogratz’s Bitcoin involvement started when he bought cryptocurrency for the first time before his retirement from Fortress and becoming the CEO of Galaxy Investment Partners — a cryptocurrency investment firm. In 2012, Michael Novogratz’s net worth was about $500 million. In 2017, he revealed that 20 percent of his net worth is held in Bitcoin and Ethereum, from which he received over $250 million in profit. It is paradoxical that Michael Novogratz called cryptocurrency a bubble. However, he continues to invest in Bitcoin technology-related projects due to their high returns.
- Crypto Prices See Calm as ZB.Com Bypasses Binance to Become Top Exchange
- OECD Calls for ‘Delicate Balance’ in Global ICO Regulation
- Blockchain Featured in Big Four Firm Deloitte’s Annual Tech Trends Report
- Thailand’s Stock Exchange Plans to Set up a Licensed Digital Asset Exchange: Report
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18