The cryptocurrency ecosystem is agog with Bitcoin price so much that events happening around the underlying technology are forced to take a back seat from the e...
Michael Vogel News
Michael Vogel is a co-founder of Netcoins, a software solution that can make a Bitcoin ATM from any device. He founded the company in 2014 with his brother, Dominic Vogel, which is how they got the nickname ‘Bitcoin Brothers.’ Both brothers were born and currently live in Vancouver, Canada. Before creating his own project, Michael Vogel had been working for many years as an engineer, developing and launching hardware. Michael Vogel believes Bitcoin is a great innovation that will improve the quality of the world of money. So, before founding Netcoins, he just wanted to find an easy way to buy cryptocurrency. According to Michael Vogel, by creating virtual Bitcoin ATMs, Michael and his brother have solved the problem of buying Bitcoin for new customers.
- Bitcoin Futures: Institutional Long Positions Value Doubled in October
- Banks May Cut Ties With Facebook if Libra Is Launched: ING CEO
- Opera Becomes First Major Browser to Enable Direct Bitcoin Payments
- ‘Death Cross’ Dampens $8.8K Hopes as Bitcoin Price Recovery Stalls
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K