The cryptocurrency ecosystem is agog with Bitcoin price so much that events happening around the underlying technology are forced to take a back seat from the e...
Michael Vogel News
Michael Vogel is a co-founder of Netcoins, a software solution that can make a Bitcoin ATM from any device. He founded the company in 2014 with his brother, Dominic Vogel, which is how they got the nickname ‘Bitcoin Brothers.’ Both brothers were born and currently live in Vancouver, Canada. Before creating his own project, Michael Vogel had been working for many years as an engineer, developing and launching hardware. Michael Vogel believes Bitcoin is a great innovation that will improve the quality of the world of money. So, before founding Netcoins, he just wanted to find an easy way to buy cryptocurrency. According to Michael Vogel, by creating virtual Bitcoin ATMs, Michael and his brother have solved the problem of buying Bitcoin for new customers.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20