The cryptocurrency ecosystem is agog with Bitcoin price so much that events happening around the underlying technology are forced to take a back seat from the e...
Michael Vogel News
Michael Vogel is a co-founder of Netcoins, a software solution that can make a Bitcoin ATM from any device. He founded the company in 2014 with his brother, Dominic Vogel, which is how they got the nickname ‘Bitcoin Brothers.’ Both brothers were born and currently live in Vancouver, Canada. Before creating his own project, Michael Vogel had been working for many years as an engineer, developing and launching hardware. Michael Vogel believes Bitcoin is a great innovation that will improve the quality of the world of money. So, before founding Netcoins, he just wanted to find an easy way to buy cryptocurrency. According to Michael Vogel, by creating virtual Bitcoin ATMs, Michael and his brother have solved the problem of buying Bitcoin for new customers.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA