The blockchain-centric smartphone Exodus, by consumer electronics giant HTC, has added support for multiple DApps and Opera browser.
Micropayments — or microtransactions — are a popular business structure for spreading posted content and providing access to it for a small amount of money. In 2015, the profit of websites from advertisements fell dramatically, so from then now, implementing a system of micropayments has been being considered, so that users will pay pennies for looking at every webpage. For that purpose, micropayments in Bitcoin could be perfect to due the cryptocurrency being in online storage, low operational costs for providing online payments, etc. For micropayments, blockchain could work as a large, decentralized audit book in which every transaction would be recorded carefully so that the user can keep track of all viewed pages, the duration of viewing and the amount of micropayments for the content.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20