Microsoft files crypto-based patent which would enable individuals to mine crypto using body activity data.
Microsoft is an American multinational technology corporation specializing in developing, supporting, as well as selling computer software, electronics, and services. The company was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen and is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
The company has always expressed interest in Bitcoin and its blockchain technology for a variety of projects. In December 2014, Microsoft announced for the first time that they had begun integrating Bitcoin into their system for online payments. Since then, Microsoft’s Bitcoin payment system has been shut down three times, as of 2018, due to various problems, though mainly because of the high volatility of cryptocurrency. In addition to this, Bitcoin could be used to replenish a Microsoft user account without any possibility of being returned. It was accepted only for the purchase of Microsoft’s digital products. The latest news about Microsoft and Bitcoin concerns information about any current changes.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession