A mobile crypto wallet has added a DApp browser, enabling users to access thousands of decentralized services in one place.
Mobile Wallet News
A mobile wallet is a digital wallet that stores information about a user’s account, the amount of funds held in it and payment card information. Mobile wallets are currently the most convenient way of conducting in-store payments and are gradually replacing cash in most developed countries. Mobile wallet apps are widening the functionality of the wallets by implementing gift cards and discount cards into the digital space the application. Mobile wallets are also an important part of cryptocurrency development. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin are already used to perform Bitcoin transactions. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin sometimes provide transactions with other cryptocurrencies within the same application. Those mobile wallets mostly include the usage of Bitcoin Cash (and other Bitcoin forks), Ethereum, Litecoin and some other major cryptocurrencies.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*