Run an eligible fundraiser related to COVID-19 and you’ll pay no fees on BABB.
Mobile Wallet News
A mobile wallet is a digital wallet that stores information about a user’s account, the amount of funds held in it and payment card information. Mobile wallets are currently the most convenient way of conducting in-store payments and are gradually replacing cash in most developed countries. Mobile wallet apps are widening the functionality of the wallets by implementing gift cards and discount cards into the digital space the application. Mobile wallets are also an important part of cryptocurrency development. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin are already used to perform Bitcoin transactions. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin sometimes provide transactions with other cryptocurrencies within the same application. Those mobile wallets mostly include the usage of Bitcoin Cash (and other Bitcoin forks), Ethereum, Litecoin and some other major cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession