Zcash released a Software Development Kit for both Android and iOS, which allows developers to easily build mobile wallets supporting shielded transactions.
Mobile Wallet News
A mobile wallet is a digital wallet that stores information about a user’s account, the amount of funds held in it and payment card information. Mobile wallets are currently the most convenient way of conducting in-store payments and are gradually replacing cash in most developed countries. Mobile wallet apps are widening the functionality of the wallets by implementing gift cards and discount cards into the digital space the application. Mobile wallets are also an important part of cryptocurrency development. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin are already used to perform Bitcoin transactions. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin sometimes provide transactions with other cryptocurrencies within the same application. Those mobile wallets mostly include the usage of Bitcoin Cash (and other Bitcoin forks), Ethereum, Litecoin and some other major cryptocurrencies.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ