Major web browser Opera is releasing a new browser with a built-in cryptocurrency wallet and Web 3 explorer.
Mobile Wallet News
A mobile wallet is a digital wallet that stores information about a user’s account, the amount of funds held in it and payment card information. Mobile wallets are currently the most convenient way of conducting in-store payments and are gradually replacing cash in most developed countries. Mobile wallet apps are widening the functionality of the wallets by implementing gift cards and discount cards into the digital space the application. Mobile wallets are also an important part of cryptocurrency development. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin are already used to perform Bitcoin transactions. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin sometimes provide transactions with other cryptocurrencies within the same application. Those mobile wallets mostly include the usage of Bitcoin Cash (and other Bitcoin forks), Ethereum, Litecoin and some other major cryptocurrencies.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- The Reserve Bank of India’s Regulatory Sandbox Accepts Blockchain, Excludes Crypto
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17