Distributed naming system Ethereum Name Service announces the launch of multicoin support as 15 crypto wallets already plan to utilize the new feature.
Mobile Wallet News
A mobile wallet is a digital wallet that stores information about a user’s account, the amount of funds held in it and payment card information. Mobile wallets are currently the most convenient way of conducting in-store payments and are gradually replacing cash in most developed countries. Mobile wallet apps are widening the functionality of the wallets by implementing gift cards and discount cards into the digital space the application. Mobile wallets are also an important part of cryptocurrency development. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin are already used to perform Bitcoin transactions. Mobile wallets for Bitcoin sometimes provide transactions with other cryptocurrencies within the same application. Those mobile wallets mostly include the usage of Bitcoin Cash (and other Bitcoin forks), Ethereum, Litecoin and some other major cryptocurrencies.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork Get Support From Major Crypto Exchanges
- No More Bitcoin for Nordea Bank Employees, Experts Question the Motive
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB