A few of the top cryptocurrency performers of the past seven days are forming buy setups. What are the key levels to watch out for? Let’s analyze the charts.
Monero is a digital currency very similar to Bitcoin, but it offers a higher level of security and anonymity for users and their transactions.
The Monero ledger, unlike Blockchain, doesn’t record the actual stealth addresses of parties to transactions, and the one-time created address that is recorded is not linked to the actual addresses of the parties as well. All Monero transactions between two parties are grouped up with some other transactions that occur among unrelated parties. Monero also handles transactions by splitting the amount transferred into multiple parts and then treating each split part as a separate transaction.
The popularity of Monero is not growing just because of attention from black market, but also because of the large amount of people not fond of being watched by governments, hackers, and corporations.
- Bitmain Launches ‘World’s Largest’ Bitcoin Mining Facility in Texas
- ‘Is That Still Bitcoin?’ CoinShares CSO Questions Crypto Custody
- Report: Facebook Could Use Fiat-Pegged Stablecoins for Libra
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB