U.S.-Latin American remittance provider reveals that Ripple is not being used for remittances in its “core markets.”
MoneyGram International, Inc. is an American financial company that provides services for operations on the international financial markets. The company also provides international money transfer services. MoneyGram was founded in 1940 and is currently headquartered in Dallas, Texas. MoneyGram has an online platform for MoneyGram transfer tracking. There are MoneyGram apps available for both iOS and Android. MoneyGram fees depend on several factors, such as the country of the sender and receiver, the amount of money and the payment method. MoneyGram locations can be found via the official website. Bitcoin users frequently use MoneyGram to send or receive cash in different parts of the world, after converting Bitcoin via one of the listed cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis