MoneyGram launched a real-time remittance service, but firm’s COO told Cointelegraph its blockchain partner Ripple is not involved.
MoneyGram International, Inc. is an American financial company that provides services for operations on the international financial markets. The company also provides international money transfer services. MoneyGram was founded in 1940 and is currently headquartered in Dallas, Texas. MoneyGram has an online platform for MoneyGram transfer tracking. There are MoneyGram apps available for both iOS and Android. MoneyGram fees depend on several factors, such as the country of the sender and receiver, the amount of money and the payment method. MoneyGram locations can be found via the official website. Bitcoin users frequently use MoneyGram to send or receive cash in different parts of the world, after converting Bitcoin via one of the listed cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year