Santander has announced the upcoming launch of an international money transferring mobile app that will use Ripple’s technology.
MoneyGram International, Inc. is an American financial company that provides services for operations on the international financial markets. The company also provides international money transfer services. MoneyGram was founded in 1940 and is currently headquartered in Dallas, Texas. MoneyGram has an online platform for MoneyGram transfer tracking. There are MoneyGram apps available for both iOS and Android. MoneyGram fees depend on several factors, such as the country of the sender and receiver, the amount of money and the payment method. MoneyGram locations can be found via the official website. Bitcoin users frequently use MoneyGram to send or receive cash in different parts of the world, after converting Bitcoin via one of the listed cryptocurrency exchanges.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Poll: 63 Percent of Senior Execs Lack Understanding of Blockchain Tech
- London Stock Exchange Trading Tech to Power New Hong Kong Crypto Exchange
- JP Morgan-Backed Firm Partners with Blockchain Startup Owned By Former Deloitte Exec
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21