Joseph Lubin said that blockchain-based platforms can give artists more control over how their content is distributed as well as cut out middlemen.
Currently, the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrency is based is used not only for digital money, but for many other aspects of people’s lives. Blockchain has become a very attractive technology for the music industry as well. With the help of the blockchain, music streaming processes, monetization, arbitrary modifications of content, mediation between creators and their customers, etc., can be improved. Also, using Bitcoin for music purchases can be much more convenient because of the possibility to convert it into any fiat currency without the need of leaving one’s home, fast transactions and relatively law payment fees. Every musical record made in a blockchain for music consists of the owner’s data, the copyright and other information in such way that everyone can see it.
- QuadrigaCX Co-Founder Michael Patryn Is Actually Convicted Criminal Omar Dhanani: Report
- TNW: Binance Lite to Allow Australians to Purchase Bitcoin at Newsagents
- Report: Malware Targets Israeli Fintech Firms Working in Crypto, Forex Trading
- Binance Launchpad Hosts Its Third ICO With Celer Network Raising $4 Million
- Australia: Clients Take Crypto Fund Manager to Court, Cite $14.2 Million in Losses