Can crypto and distributed ledger technology help improve the music industry?
Currently, the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrency is based is used not only for digital money, but for many other aspects of people’s lives. Blockchain has become a very attractive technology for the music industry as well. With the help of the blockchain, music streaming processes, monetization, arbitrary modifications of content, mediation between creators and their customers, etc., can be improved. Also, using Bitcoin for music purchases can be much more convenient because of the possibility to convert it into any fiat currency without the need of leaving one’s home, fast transactions and relatively law payment fees. Every musical record made in a blockchain for music consists of the owner’s data, the copyright and other information in such way that everyone can see it.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020