At the end of the week, with Brexit looming, the cryptocurrency markets could face some uncertainty.
NEO is a Blockchain platform and cryptocurrency created with the idea of establishing a scalable network of decentralized applications. While NEO is very close to Ethereum at its core, there are a few things that could be said only about NEO.
NEO also integrates a lot of other cryptocurrencies into its network, while most of the other platforms are focusing only on their own currency. This unique feature makes NEO suitable to become a global digital system of in a smart economy. Today, some may define NEO as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies on the market with a lot of potential to grow even more in the future.
- Total Market Cap Drops $5 Billion as All Major Coins Take Price Hit
- Japan: Regulators Approve Startup’s Bitcoin Sidechain Trial for Exchanges
- Alistair Milne: Bitcoin Is Only Public Blockchain Certain to Last for Next 100 Years
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week