Trezor says the fake app does not pose a direct threat to users, but is concerned that attackers could attempt to phish its customers in future.
NEO is a Blockchain platform and cryptocurrency created with the idea of establishing a scalable network of decentralized applications. While NEO is very close to Ethereum at its core, there are a few things that could be said only about NEO.
NEO also integrates a lot of other cryptocurrencies into its network, while most of the other platforms are focusing only on their own currency. This unique feature makes NEO suitable to become a global digital system of in a smart economy. Today, some may define NEO as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies on the market with a lot of potential to grow even more in the future.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- BBC: Facebook Aims to Launch Payments-Focused Cryptocurrency in 2020
- Kraken Paid 250 Salaries to Staff in Bitcoin Last Month, Exchange Tells Critic
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin