Chinese blockchain platforms Ontology and NEO are partnering to create an interoperable protocol in a bid to spur development of the next-generation internet.
NEO is a Blockchain platform and cryptocurrency created with the idea of establishing a scalable network of decentralized applications. While NEO is very close to Ethereum at its core, there are a few things that could be said only about NEO.
NEO also integrates a lot of other cryptocurrencies into its network, while most of the other platforms are focusing only on their own currency. This unique feature makes NEO suitable to become a global digital system of in a smart economy. Today, some may define NEO as one of the most stable cryptocurrencies on the market with a lot of potential to grow even more in the future.
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Ontario Securities Watchdog Settles With CoinLaunch, Pending Approval
- CertiK Foundation Launches Security-Focused Blockchain
- Uganda to Deploy MediConnect’s Blockchain Platform for Tracing Fake Drugs
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM