Former Vice President of CIRC of the Party talks about ICOs and cryptocurrency trading bans in China and CBDC is an important national strategic plan.
Ting comes from a political science background and is a former educator. She’s passionate about how Bitcoin and blockchain technology can empower people and help businesses transform in the new era. She has an entrepreneurial spirit and has joined several fintech startups since 2017. She speaks fluent Chinese, English, and Korean, and is currently based in Italy where she’s pursuing her dream to become a corporate communication specialist.
- Crypto Exchanges OKEx and Bitfinex Suffer Simultaneous DDoS Attacks
- Japan’s Line Replaces Singapore Crypto Exchange With New US Platform
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Uses R3’s Blockchain for Financial Processes
- 13,000 ATMs in South Korea to Support Litecoin Withdrawal and Remittances
- Bitcoin Price Holds $8.5K Support as Coronavirus Fears Tank Global Markets