Increased interest in Bitcoin in the last few months is mostly driven by price. But for Bitcoin to reach widespread adoption, it will need to overcome bottlenec...
Nikola Cvijovic News
He has been dealing with cryptocurrencies since 2011. He is a co-owner of ECD.rs the largest Serbian service for the purchase and sale of cryptourrencies and he is working on its development. In addition, Nikola is one of the founders of the Bitcoin Association of Serbia.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week