Peerplays, a global peer-to-peer betting platform built on top of the blockchain, is attempting to solve many of the industry's issues with the launch of its Pe...
Peerplays is an open-source, decentralized, blockchain-based platform developed for gaming and betting organizations. According to the official website of the gaming and wagering platform, it is designed to bring fair gaming to the public and replace traditional betting establishments and casinos. Peerplays was founded by Jonathan Baha’i and Michael Malney in 2016. The Peerplays ICO was conducted in 2017. Peerplays representatives claim that the gaming industry will become fairer, faster, more transparent and more secure with this application. Peerplays news is also about the creation of innovative betting apps and the development of the Peerplays ecosystem, with the launch of Peerplays Core Wallet for storage of the Peerplays coin (PPY), which were created only for internal use.
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service