Peerplays, a global peer-to-peer betting platform built on top of the blockchain, is attempting to solve many of the industry's issues with the launch of its Pe...
Peerplays is an open-source, decentralized, blockchain-based platform developed for gaming and betting organizations. According to the official website of the gaming and wagering platform, it is designed to bring fair gaming to the public and replace traditional betting establishments and casinos. Peerplays was founded by Jonathan Baha’i and Michael Malney in 2016. The Peerplays ICO was conducted in 2017. Peerplays representatives claim that the gaming industry will become fairer, faster, more transparent and more secure with this application. Peerplays news is also about the creation of innovative betting apps and the development of the Peerplays ecosystem, with the launch of Peerplays Core Wallet for storage of the Peerplays coin (PPY), which were created only for internal use.
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Cointelegraph Launches Korean HQ in Seoul, Expanding Presence in Asia
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long