Peerplays, a global peer-to-peer betting platform built on top of the blockchain, is attempting to solve many of the industry's issues with the launch of its Pe...
Peerplays is an open-source, decentralized, blockchain-based platform developed for gaming and betting organizations. According to the official website of the gaming and wagering platform, it is designed to bring fair gaming to the public and replace traditional betting establishments and casinos. Peerplays was founded by Jonathan Baha’i and Michael Malney in 2016. The Peerplays ICO was conducted in 2017. Peerplays representatives claim that the gaming industry will become fairer, faster, more transparent and more secure with this application. Peerplays news is also about the creation of innovative betting apps and the development of the Peerplays ecosystem, with the launch of Peerplays Core Wallet for storage of the Peerplays coin (PPY), which were created only for internal use.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22