The US government and Chamber of Digital Commerce are heading the first ever Blockchain trade mission to Dubai.
Perianne Boring News
Perianne Boring is the founder of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, an organization representing the digital asset and blockchain technologies industry. Before she became the founder and president of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, Perianne Boring had been working as a television host in an international finance show. Perianne Boring’s Bitcoin involvement started several years ago, as she had been a public speaker and a blockchain commentator who focused on public policy and U.S. regulations of cryptocurrency. Moreover, Perianne Boring is a blockchain professor at Georgetown University and a contributor to Forbes magazine, with her column called the Boring Bitcoin Report. Perianne Boring’s net worth is unknown, but she is one of the richest women in the crypto industry.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- QuadrigaCX Would Never Have Lost Crypto Keys Had It Been in Bermuda, Says Premier
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25