Anthony Pompliano’s “Off the Chain” crypto podcast evidently soared to 4th place for podcasts tagged “investing” in the U.S. iTunes store, before being removed.
Podcasting is the process of creating and sharing audio and video files in the style of a broadcast. Thereby, the definition of a podcast is an audio or video file, or their series, made to be posted on the Internet and are able to be followed. As usual, podcasts have periodicity of posting and are separated into certain topics, such as comedy podcasts, science podcasts, cryptocurrency podcasts, etc. Originally, podcasts had become popular due to iPods and iOS applications. Even the name was created by mixing iPod and broadcast in 2004. Now podcasts are also available on Android. Podcasts work using RSS technology, which shows new programs immediately after their posting. Podcasting is generally a beneficial alternative to radio broadcasting because it doesn’t need to license a frequency and is available at any convenient for time for the listener.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17